Thursday, March 12, 2009

MF. President ZARDARI and Long March

Hello All.

I want all Pakistanis to start comment on a BIG ASS MOTHERFUCKER of course who I am pointing to, ZARDARI The true motherfucker born in last millennium costing us nuts.

Now coming to Long March and role of CUM IN HAND PARTY - PPPP - if you ask me or any other of my friends who are from good backgrounds and to some extent we are LITERATED (in a sence not to abuse someone till we got out of our limits) - Reply by telling something about what do you think of PPPP, their arrests of Innocent people who got out of their houses in order to get rid this motherfucking system.

At this point in time I do not have much time to add any thing, but I believe that I have made something that we can share our BHARAS (an urdu word refering to a situation where a man gets out of limits and start abusing someone)

FOR BROTHERS AND SISTERS OF ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF PAKISTAN

No comments:

Post a Comment